As a Denver Manufacturing company with over 30 years of experience serving customers of all shapes and sizes, Tag Team has always prided itself on being a forward thinking and tech-savvy organization. We’ve employed a wide range of different techniques to guarantee that our customers can expect to receive a quality product every time, with CNC machining being just one of them.
What is CNC Machining?
Short for “computer numeric control,” CNC manufacturing involves the automation of tools that can be programmed very precisely using computers and software. With CNC manufacturing it’s possible to automate every aspect of component design, for example, through the help of not just CAD and CAM systems but also the types of tools that needed to be controlled manually just a few short years ago.
For a Colorado manufacturing company like Tag Team, CNC manufacturing is about more than just saving time. It’s about increasing production in a meaningful way. It’s about boosting product volume and delivery figures. It’s about delivering the type of consistent quality that our customers have come to expect and depend on, helping to drive the success of their own businesses and forge the types of relationships that will last a lifetime.
We’re Always Looking For Talented CNC Machinists
Tag Team is ALWAYS looking for passionate individuals who have the skills and talents necessary to take our CNC efforts to bold new heights. Our CNC machinists are senior level positions, as without them our operations would cease to function. In addition to three to five years of real-world experience both programming and operating CNC mills and lathes, we’re searching for talented machinists who:
- Have experience in the operation of CNC horizontal mills
- Have at least one year of experience programming MasterCam and/or SurCam, the state-of-the-art CAD/CAM programming system that guarantees the speed our customers need with the accuracy they deserve.
- Have the ability to produce parts from a set of engineering prints to develop things like fixtures, jaws and more
- Are ready to bring fresh and new ideas to the table in an effort to minimize run time
- Are efficient at burr removal techniques for most materials, including but not limited to ones like aluminum, steel, titanium and more
- Are excellent at reading detailed engineering drawings and who know how to correctly interpret key dimensions, finishes and more
- Have the ability to set up and edit jobs fast, efficiently and accurately
More than anything, Tag Team is looking for the type of person who is never satisfied. Someone who understands the power that CNC manufacturing already brings to the table and is always looking for new opportunities to do better work at faster speeds with higher quality. Someone who is ready to not just start a career, but to become a part of a family – who excels in the type of working environment where everyone can truly come together and help Tag Team become the living, breathing whole it was meant to be.
Tag Team Manufacturing
If you’ve got the skills necessary to become a CNC machinist and are looking for the perfect opportunity to put those skills to the test on a daily basis, you’ve come to the right place. Contact Tag Team Manufacturing today to find out more about available positions, job requirements, training programs and more.